The Practices of James

You all know me by either Planetaryspells, or James.
Chances are by the art, and icons that are posted on my services/products on my booth, you may see a series of pentacles, and alternate forms of art on there. Lot's seem pulled from grimoires like the Clavicula Salomonis However take note that my practices are not Solomonic in nature.

I feel the need to share what I actually practice as those who are more familiar and seasoned can know what I do, and will know how to work with me more efficiently if they so require my service.

I follow both the LHP and the RHP, though I point more towards the LHP (Left hand Path) as the path is more beneficial in serving those here on earth, and fulfills them in ways they desire, rather than in ways just exclusively spiritual. While, yes; Spellwork is very spiritual. I would actually want things such as my money spells to actually get you the money you requested, rather than some high-strung angelic "spirit journey" telling you that "your wealth was in your friends and happiness all along." Sorry, dears; But we all know that's bullshit and you actually need to wipe out and pay off that mortgage, We're not here to philosophize on new-agey gargbage to justify poverty through spiritual means, I work for you so you can get results. Not for the sake of creating some grand spiritual message. Right? So let's actually get you what you want instead of having to get around some dumb "spiritual lesson"

Here are a list of my practices in no particular order.

Chthonic evocation / Necromancy
Neo-Planetary Magick
Chaos Magick / Servitor evocation
Canaanite Black and White Magick - Evocations
Sumerian Evocations
Egyptian White Magick, and God/Goddess Evocations
Arabian Djinn evocation
Javanese Ta'Wiz creation
Goetia
Tera-Mai Seichem
Tibetan Tulpa Creation 
Kabbalistic Magick
Qlippothic Magick
Mastery of Energetic Manipulation
Amulet and Talisman Casting
Various Divination
Polynesian/Austronesian Folk Magick

==

This Being said. Happy Hunting!

-James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enforcing Common Sense in a Ritual

Let's talk about Negative Feedback