Welcome to my Blog!

Hello, Everyone. I am James. The owner of Planetaryspells, and sorcerer with over 20 years of experience. In this blog you will be able to get into my mind, and learn about how I do my work, as well as my opinions on the current state of the world, Magickal practice, and other such things.

Take note that this blog is not meant to reflect upon any community but I myself. I do not represent any separate entity, or organization. My musings will be done based on opinion, and will not reflect everyone's beliefs. Chances are there may be posts that will offend you, and may even prompt you to lash out in anger. Though all I ask is to look the other way, and not allow it to get to you. Take heed that I will be limiting my filter on what I post, and will get into some rough topics if needed be.

You are always free to message me and send me suggestions on what to talk about, as well as questions on any matter.

-James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enforcing Common Sense in a Ritual

The Practices of James

Let's talk about Negative Feedback